 Space / 21558
  Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!

(...) something. I'm jealous of anyone that has it in sufficient quantities to use it properly. Te bat wings are a cute touch. I'm not sure about the axes on the front though. Is there any way to get them closer to the wheel to act as wheel covers? (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!

(...) Right, they're more weapons than wheel guards. If they were too close to the wheels, they'd run the risk of causing damage to them instead of the bad guys. I agree, though, that they would look good as wheel covers. (...) Yeah, I did like the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)