 Space / 21535
  Re: Savannah MOC

yo travis thats some tricky-ass freak ship there :-) normally we like to complain about rainbow color schemes but yours doesn't look BAD it just likes odd (in a good way) (URL) those pieces blue or light grey or purple or what? in this pic (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Savannah MOC

you must remeber my poke at the pod thing... I kinda think that this is a step in the right direction for style. the color thing was really important to me once I got going on this model. I was kinda going for a checkerboard effect like warning tape (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)