 Space / 2152
    Re: Apology for my email by Kieran Brady —Paul Baulch
    Kieran Brady wrote in message ... (...) [...] (...) Apology cheerfully accepted, Kieran. It's amazing how easy it is to delete unwanted mail nowadays... And I wonder how many complaints you would have recieved if you were offering Blacktron 1 (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Apology for my email by Kieran Brady —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) How true. I read LUGNET via email, so while I read, one finger is on delete, one on page down (to scroll through a message), and one on Enter (to confirm delete). It's harder for me not to delete than too delete! (because it requires moving my (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.space)