 Space / 2148
2147  |  2149
Subject:
Who can name this set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 01:44:47 GMT

Ok.  I found this bunch of legos at a garage sale this weekend.  And part of
the set appears to be a classic space set.   Normally I am very good at IDing a
set, but space is not my thing.   I am stumped, HELP.

The minifig has yellow legs, yellow arms, yellow helmet and a white torso with
a half of the front of the torso yellow with the lego space classic saturn on
it.   Fig has normal smilie face.

I think the rest of the set make like a little space rover or vehicle because
there is two sets of space like rounded wheels and a blue nose or bow plate
piece.

I know this is a little light to go on but I have been able to figure out
Pirate or Castle sets with less to go on.   The space sets I am stumped.  I
checked Lugnet and Fibblesnork with no luck as a far as I can find.

If you know of what set this is please email me.

Thanks.

Sam