 Space / 21473
  Re: Lego Space FONT... ships and figs

Hey that's fun! I tried them out...looks good except the character boundaries are huge...3 inches above the top of the 'letter'. Very neat. I think it's a company out of Montreal, Canada....in many ways Canada's digital image hub. Kudos for the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego Space FONT... ships and figs

(...) Ya, after I installed it it seems rather clunky... wonder if there are more in the series. Mmm.. space. Chris <>< (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)