 Space / 21472
  Lego Space FONT... ships and figs

Hey all, I was cruising for fonts... and came across this... DANG COOL. (URL) at the Lego ships in that font. (I hope it is still there when you go) Anyone seen this or know the author? Chris <>< *downloading now* (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego Space FONT... ships and figs

Hey that's fun! I tried them out...looks good except the character boundaries are huge...3 inches above the top of the 'letter'. Very neat. I think it's a company out of Montreal, Canada....in many ways Canada's digital image hub. Kudos for the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego Space FONT... ships and figs

(...) Ya, after I installed it it seems rather clunky... wonder if there are more in the series. Mmm.. space. Chris <>< (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)