 Space / 2147
    addition to Jain's —Stephen F. Roberts
   ...Introducing the GS-19 Pavilion class gunship. Check out the latest deployment news at (URL) some reason yesterday, I got to thinking about Apache helicopters, with a low front silhouette. I wanted to develop a small gunship class fighter for (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: addition to Jain's —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) visible in the back. It's giving me an idea... (...) You're welcome, but it's not mine. :-, Dunno whose it is, but I'm curious now. Waitaminute -- the Intuise is from *your* page! Okay, I'm awake now. ;-) The scale idea I got from Greg (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)