 Space / 21391
    Re: Will it work? —David Goeb
   (...) Grabs few bricks off pile on desk.... Well if it is just a POC yes... But it is very floppy altho that could be cuz I am not sure of some of the hidden parts in the render you posted. Deep links (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Will it work? —Marlon Smith
   Thank you for the great pics and the feedback. I imagine POC is for "Piece Of <deleted>"? I understand the spirit in which the feedback was given, and am *not* offended. I wonder if I could extend the Slider by one stud toward the 1x2 tile, and use (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Will it work? —David Goeb
   (...) Nope, "Proof Of Concept" altho I will remember your definition for future use. <grin> (...) No problem, glad to help. Best DaveG (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)