 Space / 21349
    .space archive —Paul Hartzog
   I was just wondering if it would be worth it and/or even possible to archive in one place links to all the mocs that have been posted in .space what does everyone think? -paul (21 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: .space archive —Marlon Smith
     It would seem a time-consuming project. As I have not been a .space-er long, I would love the archive. As near as I can tell, it would mean examining each post and copying the (not-yet-dead) links. It would be great with keywords and a search (...) (21 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: .space archive —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) That would be cool especially if it was laid out like the Galactic Shipyard. That would be a large undertaking though, I would be surprised if anyone had the time or server space to do that. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: .space archive —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Well, if you link directly to the thumb of the model on the model's website, instead of saving it on your own server, it would save a lot of space on the server. It would also help to figure out bad links. It would be cool if we could post (...) (21 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)