 Space / 21349
  .space archive

I was just wondering if it would be worth it and/or even possible to archive in one place links to all the mocs that have been posted in .space what does everyone think? -paul (21 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: .space archive

It would seem a time-consuming project. As I have not been a .space-er long, I would love the archive. As near as I can tell, it would mean examining each post and copying the (not-yet-dead) links. It would be great with keywords and a search (...) (21 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: .space archive

(...) That would be cool especially if it was laid out like the Galactic Shipyard. That would be a large undertaking though, I would be surprised if anyone had the time or server space to do that. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: .space archive

(...) Well, if you link directly to the thumb of the model on the model's website, instead of saving it on your own server, it would save a lot of space on the server. It would also help to figure out bad links. It would be cool if we could post (...) (21 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)