 Space / 21312
    Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship —Jeff Jardine
   (...) Heh heh - it's the moonbase equivalent of a trailer home! I can just picture a german shepherd wearing a space helmet and sleeping under the corridor attachment. Cool. Jeff J (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship —Kevin Blocksidge
   (...) Yes! Hmm... dog with space helmet, I may have to try that :) Thanks for the comments. ~Kevin Blocksidge~ (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)