 Space / 21280
Re: Dragonstar!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 06:32:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman writes:
first off.. beautiful!  I'm a big fan and this only re-emphasizes my fan-dom.

I'm honored. Thank you very much!

2ndly: could i make a humble request?  Perhaps a shot that is 'straight-on'?
I'm interested in how you made the bottom, and what appears to be an
interesting design aesthetic going on.

Sure, I'll try to get a head-on shot of this model. I should've taken one to
begin with but I wasn't thinking. The underside isn't complete yet. I intend
to make it fully detailed and with few surprises but I need more parts,
mainly large gray or tan plates.

ps. please more capt. ahnee! he's my hero!

Heh, I know, I know. I have a cool Part III in mind but I'm lazy I guess.
Sorry. I'll get things in gear and make it. I just HAVE TO now! :)

Hang in there.

Dan