 Space / 2125
    Where can I find some large capital space ships? —Erin Windross
   Title says it all. I need some ideas for a project I'm heading up, anywhere where I can find large space ships? (Cargo, war, passenger etc.) Thanks, Erin -- (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Where can I find some large capital space ships? —Jeremy H. Sproat
     (...) I just listed a buncha (non-Lego) sites here: (URL) - jsproat (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Where can I find some large capital space ships? —Paul Davidson
     I've noticed the best source of in-depth information on theoretical capital starship classes, weapon systems, cargo payload size, hyperdrive designs, etc. etc. tends to be role-playing game books. For example, I have an old Star Trek one with lots (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Where can I find some large capital space ships? —Jordan Maynard
      I second that; Gaming Books. Specifically, the Alternity RP System books (by TSR) are generally very good - esp since you can buy small, cheap, expansion books on exactly what you are looking for... JDM (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Where can I find some large capital space ships? —George Haberberger
     (...) I'll second this. The classic Traveller book called High Guard has many ships, ranging from small 100 ton craft to 500,000 ton dreadnoughts. It's simliar to a Janes guide. A quick search of Ebay revealed 3 for sale, at USD$4.00 and under. (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Where can I find some large capital space ships? —Michael Pratt
   (...) There is a book called 21st Century Foss It contains art work by Chris Foss who did a lot of covers for Asimov books in the seventies and a "Dune" project. He does some really big space ships, of the sort I think you are looking for.It is (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.space)