 Space / 21206
    Re: Dragonstar! —Eric Sophie
   OMG! I just looked at it again! It's mind numbing! plus it's the biggity bomb bad! OMG! OMG! Its the ding dang dow! SHIP school is in session! OMG! OMG! I can't wait to see in person! OMG! OMG! Drool Drool. Pant Pant e Dragonstar - Dan Jassim (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Dragonstar! —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Hang in there, dawg. Just a few more days! :) Dan (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)