 Space / 21067
    Re: Can't we all just get along? —Ronald Scott Moody
   (...) What? How dare you say such ugly words! That was really nice looking. I really like what you did. Make more! Scott (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Can't we all just get along? —Tony Hafner
   (...) Thanks- I actually thought I'd get a flogging from the Train folks (except the Germans, perhaps, who seem to thrive on this sort of thing). But the response to this has been totally overwhelming. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)