 Space / 21052
  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) I think not. This is a great train! I love the simplicity and small details of the cars, like the launcher and consloe and the airlock doors on the engine. Good job! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Thank you. Simplicity is the watchword with classic space. This type of creation doesn't require any fancy building technique, nor even a large range of parts. It's mainly bricks, plates, and slopes. Mmmm. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)