 Space / 21047
    Re: Can't we all just get along? —Chris Giddens
   (...) Tony, That has to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen. You captured the spirit of CS so very well. Nice launcher/flat bed. Excellent engine... boy ain't that blue, grey, and trans yellow so nice together. I laughed outloud at the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Can't we all just get along? —Tony Hafner
   (...) As a wee one, I always made fun of the wide-open bases... not that I didn't love the sets anyway. And yeah, when I was putting this car together I started giggling like a schoolgirl the moment I put in the chair. And I wasn't much better when (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)