 Space / 21047
  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Tony, That has to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen. You captured the spirit of CS so very well. Nice launcher/flat bed. Excellent engine... boy ain't that blue, grey, and trans yellow so nice together. I laughed outloud at the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) As a wee one, I always made fun of the wide-open bases... not that I didn't love the sets anyway. And yeah, when I was putting this car together I started giggling like a schoolgirl the moment I put in the chair. And I wasn't much better when (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)