 Space / 21040
    Re: Can't we all just get along? —Allister McLaren
   O sweet. It brings a nostalgic teer to my eye even though I've never seen it before. You just know it needs a rocket launcher a la (URL) for research purposes of course. Allister (...) Perish the thought! (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Can't we all just get along? —Paul Hartzog
     a rocket? on a train? then we'd have to call it the Saddam Hussein Memorial Rocket Train Car :-D -paul (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Can't we all just get along? —Tony Hafner
   (...) Thank you- that means I've succeeded! (...) Of course! I do plan to add more cars, but I'll need some more grey running gear first. I only have 2 more wheelsets, and that means I can currently only do one more car at a max length of 16 studs. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)