 Space / 21027
    late w/ the Seed —Paul Hartzog
   oh noble and wise curator you must be having some killer seed part in mind since you haven't posted it yet you must be saving it for some reason ;-) -paul (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: late w/ the Seed —Allister McLaren
     I guess seeds take longer to germinate in winter. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: late w/ the Seed —Jamie Neufeld
   I was wondering the same thing. Maybe he hasn't made it back from the Phantom Zone. Were we suppose to send a search party for him or something??? Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: late w/ the Seed —Gil Shaw
   Perhaps he's hopped one of those new plush warp cruises to Alpha Prime, living off the fabulous riches awarded to him through the bottomless coffers of the .space curatorship? ;) -G (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)