 Space / 21019
  Re: Mini Alphabet Project

what a great idea of you, Jamie! I love those - must have a try on this myself, I think....hope to find some time soon. Regards from Switzerland (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mini Alphabet Project

Thanks Thomas. Well I thought it would be cool to try. Sometimes it is a pain trying to get these little suckers to look somewhat like their larger siblings. :) Jamie (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)