 Space / 20998
    Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt —Jason Ellis
   Very cool and interesting design. As I'm sure was the idea, the name is very fitting. It has a very serpintine fell to it. Jason (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt —Gil Shaw
   Thanks Jason...I was hoping it would come across as such! Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)