 Space / 20984
    Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt —Tony Hafner
   (...) Hey, Bib- rockin' ride! I couldn't quite figure out what was going on in the landed configuration, but when I saw the flight config it all made sense. Very cool design! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt —Gil Shaw
   Bib passes on his thanks, Tony! There were several points during the construction when I wondered what was going on as well...... ;) Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)