 Space / 20964
Re: is the cadmoonbase project still runing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 00:13:04 GMT

thx =)

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
In lugnet.cad.ray, Andreas Hellwig writes:
hiho

is someone still working on these project?
i'm waiting to hear something new. has someone prepared parts like these
connection interface? If yes where and when could it be downloaded? ...

Andreas

Andreas -
I think Patricia Van Dyke is still working on it. Also, added lugnet.space
to the list.

-Tim