 Space / 20951
    Re: new 2003 sets —Chris Giddens
   Trimmed to lugnet.space (...) Ya, I don't mind the lack of figs. I would however like aspaceman that really captures the look of a Nasa Astronaut. Scale? Doesn't matter. It's good they didn't put a fig in with the mini model (like they did way back (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: new 2003 sets —Bryan Wong
     (...) I still would prefer the Classic Space sets. Mostly because of the reason you posted above - the "blank canvas." I have a gut feeling that Lego Direct will re-release the Galaxy Explorer, and I'm gonna buy that the instant it comes out! -Bryan (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: new 2003 sets —Marlon Smith
   "Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message news:H9sH4D.JvB@lugnet.com... (...) Well spoken. I am definitely in favor of the open-ended minifig-laden space line. My first set (1975-ish) was a police car. I had many set since then. When I (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)