 Space / 20861
  Re: a.c.e.r. Sprite Mech: Package suites

Nifty. Do you plan to make more? I'd love to see other such goodies. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: a.c.e.r. Sprite Mech: Package suites

Ooops! Sorry for the late response...lost track of this thread. I think so. Or to be more accurate, I'd like to make the mech an accessory to something else..... Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)