 Space / 20837
    Re: a.c.e.r. Sprite Mech: Package suites —Kyle Keppler
   Woa Gil, nice mecha thingy. I love when people make attachemnts, makes the model so much better, more complete. I just realized I didn't reply the first time, oops :-P. :-D (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: a.c.e.r. Sprite Mech: Package suites —Gil Shaw
   Many thanks Kyle....the attachments are fun little numbers to work on when time is too short to start a larger project. I'd like to make a few that are interchangable between a few different models....we'll see what happens! Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)