 Space / 20835
    Pre- Classic Sand Green? —Paul Hartzog
   dude the gamorrean guard has some sand green dunno arms/legs/whatelse i really need a sand green fig for my new MOC, so if u make one, i'll buy it :-D -paul (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pre- Classic Sand Green? —Chris Giddens
   (...) It's just the legs :-( I hope future lego sets will have the arms so I can make one... Thanks the the encouragement via chat with the first round o' these figs, I'da probably stopped there at just the basic colors without it :-D Chris <>< (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)