 Space / 2083
  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

Nice job, Mark You might want to note that the full-size images are not displaying for your M-Tron Bird of Prey (also a nice model) because the HTML tries to pull them from the \aircraft\prey directory, when they're really in \spacecraft\prey I (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

Doh! Yeah, this weekend when I uploaded the Mithrandir and the HF-130 I moved the BOP to the new Spacecraft section. I Better go fix that. Thanks for the tip. ~Mark (...) your (...) them (...) Spacecraft (...) all (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)