 Space / 20814
Re: New Hover-vehicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:47:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kevin Blocksidge writes:
Hello!  Presenting for you viewing pleasure 4 hover-vehicles that I have made.

snip<

I am sorry about the slightly large picture size.  In the future, they will
probably be much smaller.  I hope you enjoy and PLMKWYT!

~Kevin Blocksidge~

Whoa!  Very cool design.  What are the differences between hoverbikes and
hovercycles?

Nathan Wells