 Space / 20784
Re: Most cutesy space set Lego has ever made :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 01:41:06 GMT

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6809
haha look at the "droid" :D

(Dons full body flame suit)
The second is already used by morbidly obese people at Wal Mart.
*muffled giggle*

Actually, I think the Snowspeeder in the new 2003 set 4486 is pret-ty cute :D

Of the classic space stuff I guess the 6940 is charming (a little blocky,
but that only makes it cuter I think:) and if anyone has one I'd fork out a
pretty penny for it, just email me.

That set has a lot more pieces, I know. The 6809 is one of those little sets
that would have saved the day when I was 6 and my dad came home from a work
trip (he always used to bring me something, spoiled rotten I was...)