 Space / 20752
  Re: MOC #1: Alpha Class BattleCruiser

Hey, Sean. Glad to see you posting some creations. Maybe it's my sorry browser acting up, but I'm only seeing the Tripod logo when I click on your links. What's up with that? I'd love to see what you've made... -Teddy (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC #1: Alpha Class BattleCruiser

(...) Hi, Tripod doesn't allow remote linking of images, but you can still view them. I'm looking at them now :) You need to cut/paste the link into a new browser window. Dragging and dropping the link works too. Tony (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC #1: Alpha Class BattleCruiser

(...) Yeah, thanks Tony. I noticed the problem, you shouldn't have anything wrong when you cut-paste and all that good stuff. On another hand, what'd you think Tony? Hasta la Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC #1: Alpha Class BattleCruiser

(...) Yeah, see Tony's post, its apparently something with Tripod. Just cut-copy-paste the URL and then you can see them. Thanks for your interest. Hasta la Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)