 Space / 20722
  Re: MOC: a.c.e.r. Insertion Mech Unit

(...) I love the legs very powerful looking. I love the whole thing really sleek design. Definetely keep this trend up. -Semaj (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: MOC: a.c.e.r. Insertion Mech Unit

Thank you sir. The legs were the jumping off point for this little guy....I had them sketched out before the rest. Must be an after effect of poking around in .mecha..... Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)