 Space / 20672
Re: Cathedral of the Gears
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 16:21:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Keith Goldman writes:

Hello Keith Goldman,

having build myself a hige cathedral I like what you've done!
Nice way of using the technic elements to make the illusion
of round windows.
I like the use of the stairs in yoru windows.

I'm still going through your pictures, maybe other comment will follow.

Thanks for sharing!

Daan Bargerbos
'The Flying Dutchman'