 Space / 20657
  Re: some teasers

wow very nice in this pic (URL) really like the engine nice shapes and visual details (URL) very slick, lots of detail excellent use of appropriate colors and shapes particularly the red grills contrasted w/ the red tiles i'm glad you are here and (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: some teasers

(...) thanks for your kind words, Paul. The reception here is very encouraging. I'm glad to be here at least! Actually the engine was the part that came to my mind first when I started this project. The thing was that I had lots of those round white (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)