 Space / 20590
  TennLUG???

Hey guys, Just wondering what happened to TennLUG. Being from Tennessee, I was wondering if there were any meetings to attend, to feed my LEGO craving. If the website is not being updated, maybe I could buy the domain and we could have meetings and (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: TennLUG???

Hey man. It looks like I'l be moving to Nashville so maybe we can hang out. I'm glad there is a LUG in Tennessee. Fradel (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)