 Space / 20573
    Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module —John P. Henderson
   (...) makes this look just like a retail plaza should. That cargo loading door is great! Much like the other details people have mentioned, it certainly hints at a real-life thing turned just a little spacey. I too was wondering about the ice-cream, (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module —Tony Knaak
   Hi John, I am glad you like this! I am really a full townie, so I like to add a real town flair to my mods. I hung out over in .town and browsed alot but I got most of my inspiration from Gla Gla's 7-11 on Bshelf. Ah the ice cream, I figured what (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)