 Space / 20558
  Couple o' MOCs

Hi again, First up I present a small hover car. This one began life as a CAD only model. Building it worked out a lot of the flaws I didn't pick up in thr computer, and then I CADded it againfor your perusal - it's a bit small for my feeble camera (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)