 Space / 20554
    Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module —Bennie Martinali
   (...) on the moon. =D Though... don't graffiti spray cans like, explode in a vaccuum ? Or at least spray so hard it makes the owner fly backwards... -Bennie (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module —Tony Knaak
   Ah ha, I feel like a knob now! Read my previous reply to find out why. 1. Yes 2. Most likely but it's funny though right? Thanks Bennie! out (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)