 Space / 20535
  Re: Castle's Revenge !

That looks creepy dude. Seeing that swishing towards me in space, I would have to change my flight suit! out Tony Knaak (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle's Revenge !

(...) Exactly what the Wolfpack had in mind when they commissioned the design!! Muhahaha! :D -H. (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)