 Space / 20484
  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

great stuff! Although I personally prefer black on blue or blue on white over grey/white. I liked the way you made the 45° angle work with wings and nose. I agree with the other guy, many concentrate on either the modular buildings or the killer (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) Much appreciated. (...) Eh, to each his own :-D We'll be seein' some color soon in the P-CS timeline. (...) Moc's with wheels and I never have gotten along. But rest assured I'm tryin :-D (...) Welcome to .space Have you checked out the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) Maybe you missed these: (URL) modular units, smaller than the modular land buildings and no restraints but free in 3D? like this:? (URL) also saw a MIR but forget who made it. Thats about it. (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)