 Space / 20483
  Re: New poster, new MOC

Hey, welcome to .space Bennie! Those look like really interesting MOCs. The prospecter has a really interesting look around it, especially around the cockpit area. But I really, really like your third ship. The look is really cool- the front, almost (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New poster, new MOC

(...) Thanks =) The cockpit is my favorite part of the prospector, I almost used it again in other ships. I may yet. ^^ -Bennie (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)