 Space / 20481
  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

Wow! That is all really nice. The style and color scheme of these, while not really near Classic Space in my book, is very cool. The new one I like a lot. The short, fat, bulbous look really works. And the interior is great, too. I really like how (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) Thanks. The style and color aren't supposed to be Classic Space, just the grandpa of it. As these ships develop, tech becomes smaller and more space effecient, then the ships get simpler (ok it's all silly thinkin' in me brain). As to the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)