 Space / 20466
    Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again —Joel Kuester
   (...) These are getting better every time... this looks more like "realistic classic space" to me than "pre-classic space", which is a good thing IMHO. The cockpit windows on this one are killer. The engine clusters look very functional. I could (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again —Chris Giddens
   (...) YES, that what I was hoping for. I read my old world book encyclopedias and looked at cool pics on the covers of magazines (Pop. Mechanics, Pop. Sci., Omni etc) and thought HOW COOL IS THAT? Bubbly cockpits with spindly landing gear. Thrusters (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)