 Space / 20465
  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) Paul, I dig the fact that it has some unusual features and building techniques... I dig more their inherency to the model. Rotating cockpits are a fun feature to play with. It would be interesting to see a building concept like that become a (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) thx. i actually had those things attached by studs at one time using hinges but i didn't like it so i put it the way i wanted it and then tried to figure out how to attach it (i couldn't) and that's how I came up with the tension cables. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)