 Space / 20453
  Re: A few new bots... and a bit more

That first bot is just right on....so spindly! The adventures of your happy misfits is hopefully the first in a series :) I gotta say....I REALLY dig the job you've done with Jane's ship. It's like a mini ISD! The shape is great and the engine (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A few new bots... and a bit more

(...) That's an interesting perspective. Glad you liked it- it was one of those MOCs that you start building at 11 PM and finish early next morning- they are almost always the most inspired ones. (...) :) My technicians are working on it. Thanks, (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)