 Space / 20422
    Re: Microfig Attack Carrier —Nathan Wells
   (...) Very cool ship! I like the overall shape of it. The color scheme is...descent (white and dark gray just don't look good together, OMHO) What pieces did you use for the interior part of the rockets? Nathan Wells (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Microfig Attack Carrier —Patrick Justison
   Thanks Nathan! I used a technic axle to hold the assembly together. Tjhe rest is made up of 2x2x1 rounds, 4x4x1 rounds, the light gray tires and the dark gray parts inside the wheels. Thats about it. I'm planning on adding a lot of detail to the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)