 Space / 20385
Re: Rebel Blockade Runner mods to make minifig scale shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 13:03:49 GMT

First off - Nice ships. The HES Olgas has a nice rugged industrial/military
look about it, and a great big hole in the back leading to who knows what.

Secondly: Rebel Blockade runners on special?! Where? How Much?

Allister

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
With a little bit of luck, I'll get the page for HES Rebecca, a minifig use
of the Correllian Corvette set as a long ranged fast shuttle with a standing
crew of six, up today as well ;-)

We have had a little bit of luck :-)

I can't really call this a MOC because its really only a collection of minor
mods to a standard Lego set.  This is what happens when a minifig scale
spaceship builder encounters Rebel Blockade Runners on special...

http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/019.htm.

The cockpit windows are from the Shell Service Station, and they fit like a
hand in a glove.  Cool huh?

Richard
Still baldly going...