 Space / 20312
    Re: Some great Space info and dicussion —John P. Henderson
   (...) True. I always find it unsettling that when I see a documentary on SETI and there is invariably an interview with some scientist who says something like, "Surely if there are advanced alien societies, then they will want to communicate with us (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Some great Space info and dicussion —Allister McLaren
   (...) I'm strangely reminded of Pierce Brosnan's character in Mars Attacks. (...) Not being that familiar with scientists in general, I can only guess that even the godless need something to believe in. Besides, the warmongers surely have enough (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)