 Space / 2024
  Re: Unnamed Fighter

<snipped> Your ships look like a bigger, meaner, version of one I've had on the net for a while: (URL) Chislett (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Unnamed Fighter

(...) effect, which has a "meanness" all its own. I'm not sure mine is "meaner", unless it's because the weapons on mine seem more visible. I suppose our ships' design was more or less inevitable. With that shuttle plate and steep- slope canopy, how (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)